miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

My day at day

What’s your name?
My name is Blai Foncillas Roqué.
How old are you?
I'm sixteen (16).
What do you do?
I'm studying.Where are you from?
I live in Ribes de Freser. Is a beautiful city.
What time do you wake up?
usually i wakw up at 7 o'clock.
What time do you get up?
Usually i get up a 7:15.
Do you have a shower?
Yes i do.
What time do you have breakfast?
I have breakfast at 11:20.
What do you have for breakfast?
I have a sanwith for breakfast.What time do you leave home?
I leave at 8:15.How do you get to school?
I get to school by motorbike.
What time do you start school?
I start school at 8:30.
What do you have for lunch?
I have for lunch mediterranean food.
What time do you finish school?
I finish school at 5 o'clock.
What do you do after school?
After school usually i'm wich my girl friend.What time do you arrive home?
I arrive at home at 7:30
What do you do before dinner?
I do my homework before dinner.
What time do you have dinner?
usually at 9 o'clock i have dinner.
What do you do after dinner?
After dinner i see the tv.
What time do you go to bed?
I go to bed at 11 o'clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario